‘Tis the season to get hitched. The only difference is that while your friends are getting married, you will be outfitting your precious pickup with a new trailer hitch from Trick Trucks. Now that has a nice ring to it, doesn’t it? And for your honeymoon, we are thinking a nice, relaxing camping (or fishing) trip. Heck, with your new hitch you can take your camper, boat, or whatever else you mean to haul anywhere. The choice is yours. So what are you waiting for? Head down to the Trick Trucks nearest you so we can make your special day one you will remember for quite some time.
Trailer Hitch Installation with Trick Trucks: Delaware, Maryland, and Beyond
Trick Trucks carries an extensive line of towing products, including trailer hitches for every make and model vehicle. We also offer a full line of wiring and lighting products, as well as custom installation for all of your trailer needs. Every product we offer can be purchased and professionally installed at any one of our twelve locations, throughout Maryland, Delaware, West Virginia, and Virginia.
We provide factory authorized service, all work is guaranteed, and all factory warrantees apply.
Choosing the Right Trailer Hitch
Trick Trucks will be more than happy to help you select the right trailer hitch for your towing needs. Your options include:
- Class I: Up to 2,000 pounds of gross trailer weight and a maximum tongue weight of 200 pounds.
- Class II: Up to 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 300 pounds tongue weight.
- Class III: Up to 5,000 pounds of gross trailer weight and 500 pounds tongue weight.
- Class IV: Up to 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and between 1,000 and 1,200 pounds tongue weight.
- Class V: Can handle haul loads that are greater than the specs for Class IV hitches, such as a car trailer, horse trailer, or a large boat or camper.
- 5th Wheel/Gooseneck: Up to 24,000 pounds and a gooseneck up to 25,000 pounds.
If you are interested in Trailer Hitch Installation, or one of our many Exterior Truck Accessories, please contact Trick Trucks today by calling 1-866-60 TRICK or click here today! You can also check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!