Few automotive additions can improve both aesthetics and safety; a front grill guard can. These truck accessories do more than just make your vehicle look better, they also offer tremendous advantages, especially if you take your truck off road. These benefits include:
- Most grills are formed using tubular steel, adding extra protection to the front of your truck.
- Aside from the usual protection it offers to the grille, itself, grill guards also protect the radiator that is typically behind the grille.
- There are several kinds of finishes available. So you can find the perfect grill to complement your rugged truck. You can even match your grill guard to your other truck accessories to give it a more complete look.
When purchasing a truck grill guard, remember:
1. You have to purchase the grill guards designed to fit the specific make and model of your vehicle.
2. Purchase an entire truck grill guard package, complete with skid plate and other component pieces.
3. Consider the gauge of steel that your guard is constructed with. Thicker is better since it would guarantee more protection. However, your grill guard will be heavier and would lower your fuel efficiency.
If you are interested in having a front grill guard installed on your vehicle, contact Trick Trucks today. We are here for you. All products can be purchased in our showroom and can be professionally installed at all of our twelve locations. If you have any questions, please contact Trick Trucks by calling 1-866-60 TRICK or click here today! Hard to find items (including grilles) are our specialty.
Each Trick Trucks location offers full service installation of all parts and accessories. With over 30 years of service, our counter sales staff will keep you up to speed on the latest accessories that we can install on your vehicle. Whether it is your own personal vehicle, or your work truck, Trick Trucks will provide factory authorized service for all of your installation needs. All work is guaranteed and all factory warrantees apply.