When you first bought your car or truck, you had one thing on your mind: money! Buying a vehicle is one of the largest purchases most people make, second only to buying a home. So it only makes sense that you made some sacrifices to try and save a little money. You declined the option for a sunroof. You declined the option for heated seats. You declined the option for keyless entry. And you declined the option for leather seats.
Fast forward a few years after your purchase and you are in a better place financially and want nothing more than leather seats. But it is too late, right? Wrong!
Leather Seat Upgrades performed in Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware
Leather seats can be professionally installed at any one of Trick Truck’s twelve locations, throughout Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, and West Virginia. We can customize your interior to match your vision of what your car or truck should be.
Benefits of Leather Seats
- Leather seats are Sporty and Luxurious. They give your car or truck an instant boost in credibility.
- Leather is soft, supple, and extremely Comfortable. The belief that leather seats are hot in the summer stems from the experience of most people with synthetic leather seat covers.
- Leather is waterproof, spot resistant, extremely Durable and Easy to Clean. Best of all, leather does not hold odor like cloth. This is especially beneficial for pet owners who do not want their car to smell like a wet dog for weeks.
- Because leather has pores, it breathes like your skin. This allows leather to easily Adjust to your Body Temperature.
- The icing on the cake; leather seats will help Increase Car Value.
- And More!
If you have any questions about Leather Seat Upgrades in Maryland, Delaware, and Virginia or want to know more about one of our many other Interior Truck Accessories and Exterior Truck Accessories, please contact Trick Trucks today by calling 1-866-60 TRICK or click here! Check us out on Facebook and Twitter as well!