As a contractor, plumber, or other home improvement professional, you are constantly hauling tools and materials from job to job. And without the right commercial vehicle accessories, this could be easier said than done, especially if you are hauling conduit. It takes up cargo space, and because of its flexibility, conduit is often difficult to deal with.
The Solution: A Conduit Carrierfrom Trick Trucks!
There are several benefits to having a Trick Truck’s conduit carrier installed on your work vehicle, including:
- Improve Functionality: A conduit carrier from Trick Trucks adds functionality to your commercial ladder rack!
- Improve your Image: It doesn’t look professional when you pull up to a customer’s house and have to scrounge through your truck bed to gather your conduit. So why not invest in a conduit carrier from Trick Trucks? Your new conduit carrier securely fastens conduit, pipes, tuning, or other objects conveniently overhead on your ladder rack.
- Maximize Storage: A conduit carrier helps you maximize your truck’s storage space.
- Protect your Expensive Materials: Conduit carriers are fully enclosed, ensuring your conduit, pipe, or tuning is well protected from the elements.
- Easy to Use: Stop struggling to haul that flexible conduit. A conduit carrier makes your job so much easier. And because it features a spring up rear door, it is now easier than ever to load and unload your conduit.
- Durability: Conduit carriers from Trick Trucks are built to last.
Are you interested in having a Conduit Carrier installed on your Work Truck or Commercial Van? Then head to Trick Trucks!
Trick Trucks has been outfitting your commercial vehicles for over 30 years.
Trick Trucks offers a full line of commercial truck and van accessories to help you better utilize your commercial vehicle. Best of all, each Trick Truck commercial truck and van product can be purchased in our showroom and can be professionally installed at any one of our convenient locations throughout Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware
If you are interested in having a Conduit Carrier or one of our many other Commercial Truck or Commercial Van Accessories installed in your vehicle, contact Trick Trucks today. We are here for you. If you have any questions, please contact Trick Trucks by calling 1-866-60 TRICKor click here today!
Each Trick Trucks location (throughout Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia and Delaware) offers full service installation of all truck parts and accessories.